Sunday, March 1, 2015

This is 30 or The Soul of Hippie Shaun Boss Nigger


somewhere over the rainbow, Cali

       It's been a really really long time since I've really sat down and wrote, to tell you the truth I can't see myself sitting in front of a computer for too long like I used to. I'd rather be running my mouth to the people who like me until they hate me. I don't know what that's about but it's me. So I tried to write something like this the day before my birthday but it ended up being like an autobiography and I stopped because I don't have time to write all the trash that is my earlier life. I don't think the 80's were good for any nigga. Thank god for the Drug game 90's. And we had gangs, my type of decade, am I right?

      So I'm 30 and I guess I can say since I've been 26 I've been slowly dramatically changing my life and the world (I mean that's how you change the world, change yourself and there is a better person in the world.). The direction of my logic and philosophy hasn't changed much. I heard one time that we are being lied to also I heard that we are masters of our life and universe. I heard that all we needed was something to tap into this ocean of vibrations and energy. I heard that we were all born with a way to access this and the only requirement to achieve this is to believe. I tried all of your suggestions, I worked a lot of jobs; assemble line, bag groceries, retail, customer service, FDIC, Veteran Affairs, unemployment, Network Marketing, The United States Military, I went to school, I moved to do more of everyone's suggestions. I mean you just get so down and out and disparaged that almost any suggestion no matter how crazy it might seems just might work. I didn't wanna die and I didn't want to hate my life and myself for trying to maintain a life I hated. This is something that all my friends and all my family were/are doing. I'm not one to follow the crowd so I needed to break this cycle and I did. Thus enters Hippie Shaun/ Shaun Lamar, Someone who is a master of his life and the universe around him. I love everyone support but truthfully I believe in myself. I thank everyone out there who has allowed me to do me without restraints. I love making good Art that people love and feel ways about it. Emotions carry a lot of energy and vibrations, so think about that when your experience art and you feel a strong emotion. No matter what the art is, whether it’s a painting a news article or even comedy. Talking with one of my comedy friends we came to the conclusion that if you can offend comedians, you must be pretty good. I mean I think I’m pretty good, but it's because I believe in myself and my ability to create awesome shit for ya'll. So this is 30, doing whatever the fuck I want without many boundaries. I'm down to a small backpack of belongings and I couldn't be happier. I never worry about losing or having someone taking something from me. I don't have much else to say. Maybe I'll start writing again. I don't know, but you can believe that I won't stop doing art. I'm gonna figure out was to get all this stuff to you. In the mean time some of my new fans don't know about my old stuff and some of my old fans don't know about my new stuff. So if I can I’ll at least start promoting the older stuff mixed with the newer stuff such as; videos, blog post, Podcasts, poetry, and maybe some audio of my stand up. Alright it's time to end this I love you all who have love and to the ones that don't love, Fuck you, you really are the problem, see ya'll <3

No comments:

Post a Comment