Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Alone In Love

I like being in love and the same time I like being alone. Life alone seems like a sad life. But it’s not. You get to be yourself to the extreme. When you want to laugh you laugh when you want to cry you cry. You get to experience different emotions at will. Not worrying about who's around. Who will see you. By waiting to express an emotion you cheat yourself of the experience. To be able to just let it flow is an awesome feeling. It's intense. So I said all that to express that if you can find someone to be with and when your around them they make you feel alone(in the sense of how I just explained being alone) then that's great. That's the kind of love and comfortableness that I want. To feel so connected to know that it’s okay to express all that I can express when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment