Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Your Speaking My Language

Imagine if we couldn't talk. If we had no language. If we were like animals that could only communicate through our actions. I think our connection with each other would be so much stronger. We'd almost have to be able to read each other’s mind. I think I like that idea. The idea that I know what you’re thinking without saying it. I know I'm pretty good at reading peoples body language. Actually I'm pretty awesome at reading people in general. I think one day ill take a break from talking and exercise my mind by using my actions to communicate. That sounds crazy right. But it’s not, think about it. Two people with a connection so strong that they communicate with their mind only, no words, no sign language. They just know. I know it’s possible all I wanna know is who's with me. I think I can take our minds there but I need someone willing to go to that dept of the mind with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment