Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Golden Rule Concept

The golden rule: treat others how you would have them treat you. I'm sure everyone has heard of this at least once in your life. I've hear it several time in my life mainly when I did something bad to someone else as a kid. They ( as in parents, teachers or whatever. ) would tell me "treat others how you wanna be treated", and in my asshole natural I would think in my head if I did what they did to me I would have wanted them to respond the same way. After hearing this several time in my life. I began to break it down and think about it. My conclusion was that this was a great concept. I mean its very logical, and I could see why and how it could be in some shape or form in every culture around the world. I myself can't leave well enough alone so with out me practicing the golden rule I developed my own understanding of this rule and it goes " treat people how they want to be treated" I've found this to be less heart breaking to me because the golden rule only works if the other person is practicing the same rule. But with the rule I came up with ( and im sure someone has had this concept.before but I don't know about them so I'm taking credit.) You don't feel bad about doing anything bad to someone because they wanted you to treat them that way. It's more of a passive approach to people but I think its a great way. Before you adapt this concept to your life, you'll need to be able to read people and you can learn to read people by studying yourself, your actions and reactions. Your feelings and emotions. We're all not that different so studying your self your movement and etc. You'll really be studying a member of society. You are a member of society.

You know I would like to apologize for how this post and maybe 2 or 3 post before this one went. I don't feel like I'm getting my point across in a fashion that I normally would. You may not notice it but I do so ill apologize. Lately I've had other things on my mind and I guess things won't get better or back to normal until I deal with what's running through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment