Thursday, May 5, 2011

Personally I Want Personal Time

A couple of days ago I wrote a blog called "personally that ain't your personality". It expressed the change in someone's personality when they are taken out of their normal environment. I've been seeing this for about 3 years now, and that blog was a poor collection of my research. In doing the minimal research that I've been doing as far as seeing changes in other people. My attention fell on me. I was wonder, if what I think is true then I could not be immune to these changes in personality. Right? So my question to myself is/was "what are the changes in my personality when it comes to a field environment?". It's hard to check yourself because you’re not watching yourself do it, you’re just doing it. So with saying that I don't really know what my changes are to be exact. I'm going to ask people and maybe write another blog about it later but as far as this blog goes ill list some of the things I myself have noticed. I've been really cranky (I'm sure it’s mostly from the lack of sleep and long nights), I've been reaching and reaching for some personal time. Not like you would think though, most days I spend my days watching movies and talking to my best friend. We're usually on the phone so it’s private. But here I haven't watched any movies nor have I really gotten to have private conversations with my best friend. She's here with me but most, if not all, of our interactions have pretty much been in group. And I don't mind the group interactions but it’s only because we have the private interactions that I don’t mind the group interactions. So that's another change I have noticed about myself in this environment. I'll keep on looking and researching and get back to you with a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment