Friday, May 27, 2011

I Need To Believe

Praise God. All praises do to the honorable Elisha Muhammad. Hail Mary, all that God stuff. I mean all that good stuff. I've already stated my position on what I believe in (Religious-less) but that was a couple of months ago and to tell you the truth my human nature is always looking and searching for someone or something more then what it is. There was a point that I could debate you hardcore that God doesn't exist in any form. And I could still give you a run for your money. Now before I get into this I still want people to be aware that I still don't believe the bible as it is written. I still don't think any religion has it right. And the way most people perceive god is not how I perceived him in the past. For the most part I believe in evidence, there may not be any dinosaurs walking around in zoos today but the fact that there are bones means that there was something here. Physical evidence is undisputable. Evolution and other creation stories I still don't believe. Which gets me to God, the creator of the heavens and earth and the cosmos. Do I still not believe in god? My answer is god as in all knowing and omnipresent I can't account for that. But I can say that I do believe in something higher. Maybe more advance. Maybe more knowing and not all knowing. I don't know what it or he is but I just can't imagine that the universe operates without order. I believe in controlled chaos. Let me explain we can figure out things about the universe like gravity and stuff like that. We can measure exact measurement assume and find out we are accurate on a lot of things. That’s how I know there is order and not just random events or random things. Math wouldn’t work if the universe was random The Mayans believed in cycles ,hints their very impressive and extensive calendar, that has been very accurate in predicting different events in history. So that is where I stand right now. Do I believe in your god? Maybe. Do I believe in God the way you do. I'm almost absolutely positive that I don't. But this is my journey, my needs and wants to find meaning to the life I live and the lives around me. I think after death the journey still hasn't ended. As far as today May 27 2011 this is where I stand on God and our need to believe in someone greater then what we can perceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment