Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Simply put... SOULMATES

Do you believe in soul mates? Do u believe that two souls and only two can be connected? Some people think that the word and concept “soul mate” was made up by greeting card companies to sell greeting cards. But there are actually myths and tales in different ancient cultures that express the idea of having a soul mate. But never on an individual level as far as saying that you and I have a soul mate. The person or entity in the story was the only one who had a soul mate. There is another myth, that god wanted to punish a soul so he split it in to two forms and the souls had to search for each other until they got their life right through a reincarnation / karma type of way. I guess if it has to do with reincarnation and karma that it wouldn't be god, it would probably be a god from an eastern religions like Buddha or the Hindi god(not sure of the name). I love the modern idea of the soul mate that there’s one person/soul out there for us, that there’s someone out there that doesn't have to fight to accept everything we are. I don't believe in soul mates I do believe that people are connected spiritually, not in a we go to the same church kind of connection, I mean in a "I get your craziness" understanding kind of way. I've met people who I felt after meeting them that I've met them before. Even to the point we used the same slang words and we were not from the same area nor have we ever talked before or been around the same people. That might not mean anything to you but I've met people who I hated, couldn't understand, hated me, and couldn’t understand me. And to meet someone who you can feel inside your soul is a really good feeling. I still don't believe in soul mates but I believe that we are all connected on a deeper level then we can’t imagine or understand, or just don't know.

I'm almost positive that i'll be writing more about soul mates or rather connections soon... i guess you can call it a teaser...


No comments:

Post a Comment