Thursday, May 5, 2011

I desire to be a natural human

Human Nature: the concept that there is a set of inherent distinguishing characteristic, including ways of thinking feeling and acting that humans tend to have.

What really falls under this category? What are the desires of humans? I know the things in my life that I desire but I wonder if they are my desires or are they human nature? I know we all don't desire to be famous. I know we all don't desire to be rich. But do we all desire to be loved or at least desire to love? Is this desire human nature? Is it a necessity to our survival? I know how I feel when I feel loved and how it feels when I'm not feeling loved. I also know how it feels when I feel like I have nothing to love. So that leads me to my question; Is it human nature to have the desire to love someone or something other than your self?

No comments:

Post a Comment