Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life = A Balance Between Living + Growing

I don't claim to be a philosopher. However in my living I have been through some things so I know little about overcoming obstacles, juggling day to day activities as well as all types of relationships. In my living I've learned a lot of words and a lot of answers to questions. I don't always know the right thing to say or always know the best advice to give you. I live on the boarder of insanity and reality. I don't know how I've made it as far as I have living and believing that everything always works out for me. And for the most part everything seems to always work out for me. I know the law of attractive and have lived “The Secret”. Real? You may ask. My answer will be I don't know. But it seems to be working on some scale in my life. I still could be living more abundantly. But I guess you get out what you put in. That's not the case with all aspects in life especially when it comes to human interactions. But with the world or universes being made up of measurable vibrations I have found this to be true about the law of attraction and life in general.

Life. How do u balance living your life and growing into the person you are or will be? I believe that what you will be is what you are now. I believe in eternity as in right now we live in eternity and being in human form we are just not conscience of it. But if there is no such thing as time (which in space there is no such thing as time. Because time relates directly to how long the earth takes to go around the sun and what part of the earth you are standing on. ) then everything we will be, is everything we are now. It may seem like growing but I think it’s more of finding/realizing how to live. You have to live your life. Once you get a certain age you’re out the door on your own. Life is not how your parents and teachers made you envision it. Nobody ends up caring what really happens to you. They have their own lives to live. So while your living and trying to figure things out life you recognize that there are things or problems in the way you handle things and need to find and adapt a better solution then the one you have been receiving. Living and experiencing life while you are researching by Googling, asking your support system, or whatever you do to get your answers (make them up in your own head is always an option). Once you find an answer that you are comfortable with. You trade and adapted the concept into your life and try it out. If it works BAM! There’s your solution. If it doesn't work you go back to the drawing board. Most times you can't run from your problems. Sometimes you have split seconds to come up with an answer. That's where experience comes in. If you make a mistake in life because it’s a new situation don't beat yourself up over it because with the information given you made the best decision to your knowledge. Having said that this defense doesn't work if you have killed someone or robbed a liquor store or something like that. You know better. If you’re living you’re growing. If you haven't lost your mind by doing the same thing over and over again and expecting to get a different answer, or just losing your mind. You have found a good balance between living and growing

No comments:

Post a Comment