Sunday, May 8, 2011

NO NO NO NO NO

Before you start reading this I realize that this is a subject that doesn't really go with this blog and it’s a subject that in my personal life I have already dealt with and I am perfectly over. Lately I have been dealing with people who either haven't reached the point I'm at or just refuse to acknowledge the option or subject. With that being said...
Can you throw this away for me? Can you take me to the store? Can I borrow your pen? Yes or no questions. I don't mind doing things for people. For the most part I like to do things for people. But sometimes I don't feel like it. Why is it that you can say yes a million times but the first time you say no, it’s like you never said yes. I've been called low down and dirty and etc. When it come to a no answer. NO is an option. This is just one side of the subject it goes both ways when you ask someone a question and instead of just saying NO they give you either the run around or just an excuse why they can't do it. NO is an option. Just say NO it’s an option and it can be an answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment